Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wild Schmild

Today is officially (Hi, Kat. Here’s my useless holiday warning) ‘Take A Walk On The Wild Side’ Day. So, I am celebrating by doing something that is very wild and crazy for me and that I don’t do much of anymore (at least for the last several months anyway). I am writing the elusive Saturday post. Well ok, that’s done. Have a great weekend!


And a very, very, very special thanks to Meleah for this awesome award:

It’s not everyday you get an award. It doesn’t happen a lot, so it’s a pretty nice feeling when it finally happens. A lot like bathing.

11 comments:

Dr.John said...

But it is an award you most certainly deserv. Now take a bath.

longredcape said...

Uh huh . . . so you can post her award but not mine? :-P

Patti said...

yeah, methinks I gave you an award once...or was that a meme?

It's OK, I still luv your blog and your sense of humor, old chap. Have a good weekend.

Odat said...

Happy Saturday you wild and crazy and clever guy!!!!! (Every day is Saturday to me, not that I want to rub it in, I'm just sayin! ;-)
Peace

magickat said...

A well deserved award! And I will somewhat accept this holiday because of the fact that it references Steve Martin and SNL!

Anonymous said...

Bathing is overrated. And, your blog girls love you because I am here to give you an award TOO! It's over at my bloooogggggggg. xoxoxoxoxo

Cheryl Lage said...

Well deserved award, indeed! And while I am a Steve Martin fan (not only funny and literate, he's a crazy talented art collector), I'm going to observe "Take a Walk on the Wild Thing Side"---Sendak-ian kind of day!

C... said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You are the most shining example of blogging cleverness I know, even if you don't bathe as often as you should. Good on ya, mate!

Michele said...

Congratulations on your cleverness you wild man you!
Don't get too crazy by using soap when you bathe. That would be going overboard, and we might have to call out the special people with the really cool jacket...

Anonymous said...

Oh you are very welcome. My pleasure.