Monday, July 31, 2006

Help Wanted

This won't be my normal post for today, I'll try and write something a little later. In the mean time, I'm looking for help. If you happen to read or hear about an odd news story or event, feel free to drop me a line and let me know. Since lots of unusual things happen all around the country, I may miss something that would be perfect to write about.

Did the cat next door cause a 10 car pile up? Is that little waffle house on main street actually serving up more than waffles (to only men clientele)? Is it that time of year for the strangest contest ever held? I want to make this interactive and I want to know about these great goings-on.

You can email me the link, write and tell me about what you read or even what you heard. Heck, it doesn't even have to be accuate. I'll fill in the blanks!

No comments: