I have decided to post a Top Ten and a Half List every Friday. Why ten and a half? Because I don’t want to be accused of stealing a great idea, of course…
So, here are the top ten (and a half) reasons why I couldn't blog tonight:
11. I didn’t believe the expiration date on the can of whip cream and learned my lesson the hard way.
10. I had to watch the new 2 DVD Peter Pan Special Edition…again…and yet again.
9. It was hard to walk away from the TV when there was 5 straight hours of NASCAR coverage on tonight.
8. I thought I would start the weekend watching another LA Clippers loss.
7. I accidentally turned my clock ahead one hour last night and haven’t been able to recover all day.
6. There was a voice in my head all day warning me that bad things would happen if I blog tonight and that the voice sees dead people and Rosebud was the sleigh.
5. I left the computer off tonight to make up for all the extra electricity that Al Gore seems to be consuming.
4. I was too busy stocking my old Y2K bunker in anticipation of the worldwide calamity that only I seem to expect when we prematurely move our clocks one hour ahead tomorrow night instead of in mid-April as the gods decree.
3. My twins Lucy and Ethel warned me that their bags were packed and if I even thought about getting on the computer tonight they were going to move in with the three year old twins boys down the street.
2. I tried to shave my head and then spent the rest of the evening calling local rehab centers to see if they had any vacancies.
And the number one reason why I couldn’t blog tonight is:
1. I was digging in the backyard and found this really old…