Ahem...moving right along!! In the time since I have not been able drive, I have discovered a new way to get from here to there. And, it's finally time I reveal it to you. It's...THE PASSENGER'S SEAT. That seat where you would put things while you were driving. It even has it's very own window! So, this is my Top Ten Things I Have Learned About Riding In The Passenger's Seat.
10. They say that the driver has control of the radio...but as a passenger, you have more time to get to it!!
9. You have time to actually read the map. Oh, who am I kidding? You still use the GPS to get where you're going!
8. You have the misfortune of being the one who passes out the food when you eat at a Drive-thru.
7. You get to look out the window as you drive along the coast!!
6. But you are STILL the one who has to gas up the car. I'm trying to figure out a solution to this!!!!
5. When you are playing the radio or a CD, you have to change the radio or CD when everyone tells you "not The Beach Boys...again!!" Hmmmm...that just might be something you're not familiar with....
4. YOU get to tell the driver where to turn! Or if you are me, you get to apologize for having the driver turn down the wrong street...
3. You can lead the passengers in a re-creation of "Bohemian Rhapsody" from Wayne's World!!
2. On the downside, you are constantly yelling "shot gun."
And the number 1 Thing I Have Learned About Riding In The Passenger's Seat:
You get to sleep while driving!!!!! Or, play dead - whichever is more fun...